Your professional relationships are key to your professional success.
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is an online network of more than 100 million experienced professionals from around the world, representing over 150 industries.
Through your network you can:
- Find potential clients, service providers, subject experts, and partners who come recommended
- Be found for business opportunities
- Search for great jobs
- Discover inside connections that can help you land jobs and close deals
- Post and distribute job listings
- Find high-quality passive candidates
- Get introduced to other professionals through the people you know
Another way to interact more is to create a Group. Many professionals advance their careers and business goals by counting on industry and professional groups, alumni organizations, industry conferences and corporate alumni groups to help them make new vital business contacts. LinkedIn Groupsallows event organizers and group organizations to strengthen and expand their brand's reach by providing additional value through LinkedIn Group features. LinkedIn Groups allows you to join and organize communities of professionals who share a common experience, passion, interest, affiliation or goal. LinkedIn Groups features offer members a private space to strengthen old business contacts, and to be introduced to new ones. The space offers a forum for topics to be discussed and solutions to be discovered. Group members are also able to communicate freely with one another through LinkedIn messaging.